TP9SF ELITE TUNGSTEN
Firstly, The TP9SF Elite tungsten features a 4.19” barrel and shorter overall grip. Secondly, providing a smaller, concealable carry option with a 15 1 round capacity. Further, Loaded with custom features and advanced finishes. Moreover, the TP9SF Elite is the sidearm you can count on for self defense.
TP9 SF Elite model is a medium-size model of the TP series bearing the magazine capacity of 15 rounds. The model is entitle to have the title of ‘Elite’ due to its ambidextrous slide stop, brand new design trigger safety mechanism, Warren type fiber optic sighting, and close striker cover mechanism as well as its shorten grip size. Its frame design is modify as compare with the previous TP series thus ensures a flawless shooting comfort experience.
Besides its comfortable carry attribute thanks to its size, trigger reach distance is shorten with improve design of trigger safety, and therefore shooting comfort of women shooters is consider accordingly. The equip Scott Warren design standard fiber optic fore-sight and blacken re8ar sight enable shooters to change targets from one to another in the fastest way possible. Just like in entire TP series guns; the case comes with a holster, a bigger backstop, and speed loader as well as 2 Mec-Gar brand magazines as standard accessories.
- Firstly, NEW Patented Slidelock Retention Holster
- Firstly, NEW Barrel and slide have an ultra-durable Nitride finish on Black Models and Cerakote–over-Nitride on the slide of Tungsten-Grey models
- Secondly, Short reset Single-Action trigger design with nickel-coat action components
- Warren Tactical sights with red and green fiber optic front sight
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Front and rear slide serrations for positive–traction handling
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Available with a 10-round magazine or 15-round magazine
- Magazine loader and cleaning kit