The Core Elite 300 Blackout Pistols are descended from the legendary Mega Arms. Sharing the same designers but with a ZEV spin on aesthetics, you’ll find these AR15 300 Blackout pistols with an 8.5” barrel offer incredible accuracy and reliability.
We manufacture our 300 Blackout AR Pistols using the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art processes for machining and coating, and rigid standards for quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each AR pistol is assembled and tested in-house by our expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance firearm. Designed and manufactured in Centralia WA.
- ZEV forged upper and lower receivers precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight, finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize.
- ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system. The integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistently aligned and continuous top rail with the upper receiver.
- ZEV custom 416R 8.5” match barrel with bronze PVD coating,chambered in .300 Blackout with a 1:7 twist and pistol length gas system.
- ZEV Muzzle Device.
- Low profile fixed gas block.
- H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse.
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with a manganese phosphate finish for improved lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break that is second to none.
- Radian Weapons Talon ambidextrous safety selector.
- SBA3 4-position adjustable brace by SB Tactical greatly enhancesthe usability of the firearm by adding a third point of contact.
- ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics.
- Completed with Magpul furniture and one PMAG magazine.
SPECSLength25.2″Weight5 lbsMaterial7075-T651 Forged AluminumFinishTrue Black Class 2 Type 3 Hard Coat AnodizeTwist Rate1:7Tolerance.001”
There are no reviews yet.