The latest addition to the M2.0™ family, the M&P® M2.0™ SUBCOMPACT pistol features a smaller, subcompact frame that’s ideal for concealed carry. With a 12 1 round capacity in 9mm, the M&P® M2.0™ SUBCOMPACT pistol series includes the full array of M&P® M2.0™ enhancements. Available in 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 Auto, the M&P® M2.0™ SUBCOMPACT joins the existing Full Size and Compact pistol options that are available in the M2.0™ line. The M&P® M2.0™ SUBCOMPACT pistols ship with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with M2.0™ full-size and compact magazines. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P® pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P®9 M2.0™ Subcompact Pistol (No Thumb Safety)
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 12 1
- Barrel Length: 3.6 Inches
- Overall Length: 6.6 Inches
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two-Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 25 Ounces
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Enthusiast Home Protection Personal Protection Recreational Shooting