The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
- Truglo® TFX™ Sights – Encapsulated tritium plus fiber optic xtreme handgun sights.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- SKU: 11767
- Model: M&P®9 M2.0™ TRUGLO® TFX™ Sights
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17 1
- Barrel Length: 4.25″ / 10.8 cm
- Overall Length: 7.4″
- Front Sight: TRUGLO® TFX™
- Rear Sight: TRUGLO® TFX™
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 24.8 oz / 703.1g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Home Protection; Personal Protection