The Evolution of Superiority! The new Canik METE SFX series incorporates changes designed. Firstly, to take a great product and elevate it to the next level of semi-automatic sporting pistols. Secondly, The external changes are subtle but are instantly recognizable when handling the firearm. Thirdly, An integrally flared mag-well allows for fluid reloads and extra support for the grip. Further, new aggressive texturing to include the front of the grip allows for increased stability. Moreover, the double undercut trigger guard secures the support hand on the firearm.
canik mete sfx
Firstly, the low profile slide stop lever and angled rear sight edge increase functionality in a multitude of situations. Secondly, a co–witnessing optics ready slide cut now accepting everything from a Trijicon RMRcc . Thirdly, all the way to a micro optic allows for a constant and reliable sight picture, an ergonomically redesigned beavertail for comfortability.
Firstly, and a holster fit-and-lock (HFL) system for retention in the holster. Secondly, The internal changes begin with easy in / easy out push pins that can be removed using slight pressure and the Canik punch. Thirdly, From there the entire platforms internals are modular in a sense . Further, that it can be completely disassembled and then reassembled with ease using only the aforementioned Canik punch.
Firstly, METE SFx comes with a 132 mm(5.2inch) barrel
canik mete series
|CAPACITY||18/20 1 rds.|
|WEIGHT (NO MAGAZINE)||30.1oz|
- Firstly, NEW Holster Fit-and-Lock (HFL) k Retention Holster
- Secondly, NEW Easy In/Easy out push pins and modular disassembly
- Thirdly, NEW Ergonomically redesigned beavertail
- Further, NEW Integrated flared mag-well
- Moreover, NEW Angled rear sight edge for emergency one-hand operation
- Firstly, Co-Witness optics ready slide cut
- Secondly, NEW Optics-ready slide accept the the Trijicon RMRcc and Shield RMS/RMSc footprint micro optics
- Thirdly, NEW Low profile ambidextrous slide stop release for easier engagement during competition
- Further, 3-Dot white sights
- Moreover, Aggressive front grip serrations
- Firstly, 1913 Picatinny under-barrel rail
- Secondly, Loaded chamber indicator
- Thirdly, Side reversible magazine catch with additional sizes of release buttons and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Includes a hard case, two standard capacity magazines, magazine E-Z loader, Speed mag-well, extra back strap, two optics bases, reversible IWB/OWB holster, Canik punch and toolkit, cleaning kit, gun lock, and manual
- Includes one 20 round and one 18 round magazine