AM 15 MULTI CAL
AM 15 MULTI CAL-Anderson Manufacturing’s M4 Carbine (AM15M416) improves on a familiar and reliable military spec rifle. The M4 is chambered in .223/5.56mm and offers a 16-inch M4 barrel, optics-ready Picatinny rail, and front-mounted low profile gas block, also with a Picatinny rail.
AM 15 MULTI CAL also comes with a Magpul MOE Stock, Pistol Grip, and quad-rail forend. It’s treated with RF-85 and features a hard-anodized 8625 F finish with a 7075-T6 aluminum receiver.
In addition to the rigid quality controls of manufacturing, the feature that sets the Anderson AM15 Rifles apart from the masses is the proprietary RF85 treatment allowing Anderson weapon systems to operate efficiently without “Wet” lubricant. In a coefficient friction test performed by Oak Ridge National Laboratory, the reduction of friction on all steel surfaces was reduced by 85% — without traditional “wet” lubricant, hence the name RF85. An RF-85 treated weapon cycles faster and more reliably, operates at cooler temperatures, experiences significantly less wear, and, without traditional “WET” lubricant, doesn’t experience failures due to excess dirt and carbon fouling in the action.
HOW THIS RIFLE LOOKS
Anderson® AM-15 Optics-Ready 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. AR-15 Carbine
If you don’t know Anderson Manufacturing®, now is the time to get acquainted…because they make outstanding rifles at fantastic prices, and we’d hate for you to miss out. Unlike other companies, Anderson makes most of their components in-house at their Hebron, Kentucky facility – meaning they can control quality like no other. So while the price says “entry-level,” the built quality and finish are well beyond.
True to form, the Anderson am 15 multi cal Optics-Ready Carbine features Anderson®’s proprietary 17-4 stainless match-grade trigger and hammer, Magpul® 6-position stock, and chrome-moly vanadium steel barrel. And it all comes your way for less than you’d guess.
- Direct impingement system
- Magpul® 6-position buttstock
- 16″ chrome moly vanadium steel M4 contour barrel
- 17-4 stainless steel match-grade trigger and hammer
- Standard charging handle
- The receivers, charging handle and buffer tube are all 7075 T6 aluminum
- Includes one 30-rd. magazine
AM 15 MULTI CAL Specifications
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Capacity: 2- 30 round MAGPUL
- Overall Length: 32 ½” 36 1/8” Extended
- Barrel Length: 16” M4 (Heavy Barrel) 4140
- Rifling: 1:8
- RF85 Treated: Yes
- Receiver: Available in Forged 7075-T6 and Billet
- Front sight: Optic Ready
- Butt Stock: MAGPUL MOE 6 Position
- Grip: MAGPUL MOE
- Forearm: Free Float Modular 8”
- Suppressor: Phantom 6.8mm Comp/Brakes
- Gas Block: Low Profile No Rail
- Charging Handle: Standard
- Case: Hard Case / Black
What’s in the Box
- Anderson Manufacturing AM 15 Multi Cal
- (1) 30 Round Magpul PMAG
- Owner’s Manual